Dec 23, 2010

Valentines Day Project

I am so ready for Valentines Day!! For anyone who does not know me that well,It is my favorite celebration.Even though my kids will be back home tomorrow A.M. via Amtrak.. they went to visit family for 2 weeks.It has been nice sewing and having quiet time.. But,I sure do miss them!!!I was browsing blogs yesterday and thought I would start a new project,I had some Valentines Day fabric just begging to be cut..How could I let them down?I decided on a pattern called 9 patch lattice from Oh,Fransson
The chosen fabrics are from several lines by Moda
My favorites are by Sandy Gervais
and Deb Strain.I want to wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Merry Christmas to you an yours. Those are pretty fabrics, and I'm pretty much anti-pink (guy thing, ya know). They'll make a really nice quilt.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Love those fabrics. Pink and Brown is a great color combination.

Sunnybec said...

Love those fabrics, pink, and brown with green are some of my favourite colours. Merry Christmas to you too!

Linda said...

Love the fabrics for your Valentine project. I work for a greeting card company so I will be setting up Valentine cards next week!!
Merry Christmas!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

Love the fabris. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Roslyn said...

Whoa you are so far ahead of me, Amy!