Dec 20, 2010

Tumblers

I had a bag full of mens shirts which I had taken apart,not knowing what I was going to do with them.Well,.. why not try out my tumbler die from Accucutter? I was suprised how many tumblers I got out of each section of shirt.
I had some leftover pinks and yellows SO, I made a baby quilt.
Of course doing a baby quilt I had to put some letter I was practicing in it.
I would like to apologize for not posting,I have been so busy!! I would like to wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!! I am sure I will be back on before the new yr.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

When did you get a Accucutter? I want one so bad.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

These are just way too nice Amy. Love the tumblers and your letters on the back of the baby quilt.

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

Amy...these are so cute. Wherever do you find the time to sew so much? I'm thinking I need to start making those letters. Really cute.

Sandra said...

Beautiful tumbler quilt!

Em said...

Love the lettering!!!! What a sweet quilt!!!