Nov 18, 2010

How many days until Christmas?

The time has come to get busy and make some Christmas gifts,The first gift I am making is for myself.I have fallen in love with these colors.Photobucket
I will post more pictures of the progress as soon as I take some more..
My son is in the mood for crafting also,I am so proud of him.He is sewing a pillowcase for his niece.Photobucket
This is the finished PillowcasePhotobucket
This is another pillowcase for a friends little boy,I am making a quilt to match.Photobucket
Also I have many sweets to make,Here is my list
Cupcakes in a jar
(since they will ship nicely)Oreo Bon Bons,hard tack candy,Buckeys,And homemade hot cocoa with whoppers.To go with all these homemade goodies I am also making cute labels for them,along with gift boxes or bags...Stay tuned for yummy recipes and mouthwatering pictures.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good to hear from you! I love those fabrics as well. It's so good to see your son enjoying some stitching...looks like he did a great job! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs, Becky

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Love the christmas fabric and Christian looks like he is a natural at sewing. I like the pooh fabric too. I am also going to check out the cupcake link.