Nov 30, 2010

Monkey's and Cupcakes

I have been busy working on some baby quilts.The first on suits me just fine,Monkey's and cupcakes.PhotobucketHere is a close up of the pattern.All layered and pinned for quilting.Photobucket
The quilt is made using a pattern I got with the purchase of a kit,in Holton Kansas.The shop is called Quilting on the Square.The pattern is called Little Big Block Quilt.The quilt works up really quick,The hardest thing for me was doing the mitered borders
Yesterday was a hand sewing day,I had another baby quilt to sew the binding down.So,what better time to whip up some of my favorite treats..PhotobucketMy daughter says I am the sprinkle queen.Maybe because I love sprinkles so much,or because I have about every sprinkle imaginable.One place I love is www.sugarcraft.com
Here are a few links to get your sweet tooth kicked up.
love-a-cupcake
D'Cup Cakes
Cupcakes Take The Cake
52 Cupcakes
Crumbs


3 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

That quilt is so cool! The colors are great for a baby, but the monkeys and cupcakes work for any age. Really nice.

Unknown said...

Is this a panel? I would love to find the monkeys for Sweetie! So cute!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Yummie the cupcakes look just too good. Love the quilt. The border is terrific and I love the fabric.