Jan 17, 2010

Black,white,and green

I would like to share one of the quilts I have been working on.My daughter picked out the kit for it.
I wish I had taken some before pictures of the rooms we are re-doing,along with the antique items we have done over.... Maybe next purchases. I picked up an antique chandelier that is not finished yet.I am making my downstairs bathroom look like vintage powder room,of course painted in pink with tulle and pearls.I am so drawn to shabby chic and vintage decorating.So, stay tuned we are heading to the thrift store and antique malls tomorrow.it is amazing what paint can do for a cast away.Thanks for visiting,Amy

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Amy, I love the quilt. Glad to see you back on and posting. Congrats on the house.

Becky said...

Love the quilt! I love lime green.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Wow, Diamond hard at work. The quilt is looking great. Have fun thrift shopping.

Cheryl Willis said...

I haven't been good at keeping in touch. Just dropping by to say "HI"- keep up the good work. cheryl

Karen said...

The green gives a very nice pop of color to this quilt.