Jan 17, 2010

Christmas gifts

Hello, I am sorry for not posting in such a long time.
Right before Christmas my husband I decided to buy a house,A 4 Br... wooo hoooo,
I will have an actual sewing room to set my quilt frame full length.
The last few weeks have been really busy,working,moving,taking kids to and from work,rearranging and sorting fabric.
Today has been a real sewing day for me,and I have another day and a half off work..watch me go....
I am sorry for not having any pics to post.but I will share some of the vintage things I am doing for the house later.
I must be getting back to sewing before I get sidetracked. Thanks for visiting,Amy

4 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Glad to see you back to blogging. Can't wait to see photos of your re-do's on the house. Sounds great!

Becky said...

I am excited for you!! You'll have a studio for all your goodies! Is the work steady enough for you to remain there? I bet that will be a relief. Can't wait to see the pics of the house!

Molly said...

Amy, I am so excited for you. It sounds great. I hope you will have the time to get it all done and enjoy your very own room!

Cheryl Willis said...

where did you end up? cw