Aug 8, 2009

New blog friend

I am so glad I am finally close enough to meet a blogger. Yesterday I met Kwiltmakr.She also surprised me with some bounties from her garden, squash is on the menu for this evening,and rib eyes tomorrow.We did some swapping and talked about sewing/quilting..would ya have thought much else? We took a ride over to the LQS and picked up some things.I have not photographed any of my finds yet.. bad me..I so enjoy the travelling meeting new people and this job I have met 2 that quilt, the second lady lives down the block. I always have faith that the good Lord leads us places for a reason.so, any bloggers out there that are not afraid of meeting please stay tuned, I may be coming to your town.If your NOT afraid of chainsaws.(LOL) actually my freezer is not big enough for any more quilters.Oh, I must brag on my son. he was in the El Dorado,Arkansas newspaper for skateboarding.. I have to get the article scanned but here is the picture of him.

When my husband arrived at home lastnight he had one of the engineer/QC people with him and she pics of a transformer they were setting yesterday.My husband is on the far left side on the back side of it. I told her "more pictures of him working PLEASE"I miss being out there working with him,but also enjoy being able to sew and do my household things,thanks for visiting,Amy

3 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Amy, I was so happy that we could get together yesterday, more to come, September is a busy month, quilt show and flea market. It is terrific to have a quilt buddy close by. Your hubby is just super sweet. I hope you enjoy the steaks. That is neat about your son skateboarding.

Cheryl Willis said...

glad to see that you are out and about. I have a couple of gals that I read their posts and they are with in an hour but I never get over that way. There is something about our cyber quilters that just makes for instant friendships. travel safely- you konw where to find me. cw

Michelle said...

Gee Amy, if you ever get close enough to see your folks, I would LOVE to meet you!

Bloggers are great, aren't they?
be blessed,
Michelle