Aug 14, 2009

Happy Hooking

Hooking I say,, HOOKING.. My sewing chair is not the right height for me to be sewing without causing some back issues. I have to wait until Sunday to get a foot pedal stand made. The best way to eleviate the back pain is to NOT sew for a little while. Crocheting is getting me through this for now. I have been wanting to make a stocking cap for my granddaughter anyway.

Now, the little girl is not my granddaughter, it was so you could see the cap I am using the pattern for.
I am also working on a pair of socks.using Patons Stretch Yarn.

Thanks for visiting, Amy

3 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I just love the colors of that yarn. It should make a darling hat. Hope your back gets better soon. Maybe I should start some crochet again.

Jeni said...

what love wool... I love the colours..........
we dont get that over here in Australia not in Queensland

Molly said...

That cap is going to be very pretty in that yarn. How can you resist buying tons of it? I wish I had your will power, when I find one I like---I buy!!! Have a good day and travel safe.