Aug 25, 2009

Chugging along

I finally got all the tomatoes out of the hot bath,, I ended up with 20 pints of tomatoes,4 pints of juice.I saved one jar of the juice to drink after it cooled, YUM.


I also started a star afghan for my granddaughter.

One of my daughters loves this little devil.Found on www.crochetpatterncentral.com more Kitties can be found at Armina's-aminals.blogspot.com


The main thing I to have to make my daughter is this little lady bug from www.owlishly.typepad.com
I also purchased her Turkey boy, summer skunk boy.I will post pics of them once I get started.She also has an ETSY store . I found her on Ravelry first.Thanks for visiting Amy

4 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

The canned tomatoe sauce looks so good, nice a colorful. I love the yarn for the afagan, nice colors. Lady bug, lady bug...cute.

Becky said...

The canning looks delicious and the afghan will be beautiful!

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

That tomato chutney (sauce?) looks so good it made me drool! Dee-licious! And that's the first crochet pic I've ever seen (the little girl next to the devil) that has made me want to take up crocheting!

Lady of the Cloth said...

Those tomatoes look so good, do you have peppers in them or what? I notice some other colors than red! I have tons of tomatoes on the vine but today it rains so they might not ripen well. The rain feels good though. I'm a true northwest girl and can only take so much heat and son before I start wanting rain again! Take care.