May 23, 2012

WIP#10

Hello,I would like to share a few things I am working on this week. First is a quilt using the Road to Tennesee directions from Moda Bake Shop ,The fabric is Vintage Modern by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.

The next Work in progress was started in 2008,and got put to the back burner,I wanted to add more reproductions.I think I have enough now.
To see other WIPS check out Freshlypieced there are alot of nice projects in the works. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by,Amy
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say HI. Isn't it fun to pick up projects from years ago and finally finish them?

em's scrapbag said...

These are going to be great quilts. I love your fabric choices.

Amanda said...

Tennessee will be beautiful in vintage modern! Perfect choice! Cant wait to see it.

Kirsten said...

The quilt will be so lovely in the Vintage Modern!