May 22, 2012

I am still alive..... I think

Hello! I am still alive, or at least some days I am. My husband has been transfered from Louisiana to Ohio, right now we are stopped for another few days in Kansas. While In Kansas we were able to revisit HPT for Summer Nationals for the NHRA I must say fast cars,burnt rubber, and dirt slinging are at the top of my faves along with fabric.

If only I could go this fast, to get the quilt shops!
I have started a quilt using Vintage Modern for Moda. I just love the reds with aqua and cream.
I would like to share a giveaway going on at Sew, Mama, Sew! There are alot of nice blogs and things for giveaway. have fun and good luck! Have a great day!
Pin It

3 comments:

Linz said...

Love those colors!!! So good to hear from you! Good luck in Ohio!!

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

Where in Ohio, Amy? I love Vintage Modern...goes really well with Ruby too.

Emma said...

What a fun trip getting to Ohio. That Vintage Modern looks lovely. Are you making a specific pattern or improving it?