Apr 12, 2012

Just One More Dress

I promise this is my last post for today.I picked up a skirt at Goodwill and had to reuse it for a dress for the granddaughter.


Baby"S" wanted to model it before I mail it to my other granddaughter. I know it would seem this cutie gets all the pretties,,I have her model them since they are the same size. I am using the rest of the skirt for a halter top.
I just had to share this blooper.. baby "S" does really like sitting in the grass.
Ok,I am done posting for today. happy stitching,Amy
Pin It

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I just want to HUG her!!!!

linda said...

Hi Amy I love all the sweet little dresses you have been making. I made quite a few pillow case dresses for Loving hands, summer before last but my sewing skills aren't great. I'm going to drag my sewing machine out from under the stairs soon and start the dress making again so thanks for the pattern links and inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a precious little model you have there in that cute little dress! Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)