Mar 22, 2012

Sewing the days away

My granddaughter just had to have a new outfit. I know really? At 1 yr old how could I resist on her wishes? I am using the pattern 6793 from New Look for the top.the bottoms I made my own from a pair of bloomers she had. The lighting is not real good,it has been raining for 2 days straight. But once the rain subsides I will be getting some outdoor shots with her other handmade outfits.

And here my granddaughter is modeling another outfit.
I just realized the Capri's look wonky,they are not though..she had been crawling around...she just loves modeling her new clothes...hmmm there's an idea!
Today I am going to sew the granddaughter a dress that calls for a zipper,I have never sewn one into clothing. it is Also from New Look.
Plus with all the tutorials out there.I have made several from Makeit-loveit blog.
I better get busy... baby needs a new dress:)
Happy stitching,Amy

5 comments:

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

So cute...the dresses AND the model!

Terri said...

Love your willing little model... so cute The clothes are darling, too.

Hazel said...

What a sweetie, she's so cute and her outfits are darling ,great job grandma .Oh look she has a phone (I think ) in her hand ,no girl can be with out one :-)

Michelle said...

She...and the outfits are adorable! Have fun!

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Great clothes, adorable model! Good luck with the zipper - I'm button, oops bettin', it'll ne a snap to sew. Thanks for the comment on the dress - Mom gets it Monday, hope she likes it.