Feb 6, 2012

It's the little things

It's the little things that help keep me going.
I have been babysitting my beautiful granddaughter,and have not had the time or desire to do much sewing. I have been managing to get some flowers done.I will be making them in granny square fashion.

I also have been fiddling with some small motifs,I had to make at least one heart.
My granddaughter needed a little teething toy.And of course being grandma I had to make her one.I thought the pattern resembled a Peep bunny.
I think she likes it! I am sorry to not have the link to the pattern but I searched on Ravelry

Happy Hooking,Amy

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my doesn't she look happy!
Lucky you getting so much time with her......you know how fast these baby days will be gone :0).

Happy Sewing

Mamma Bears Fault said...

I love the colors of your flowers, and the grandbaby is adorable :) What a reason to have to not sew!

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

She is totally adorable, and the toy is nearly as cute.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful baby, and look at those big beautiful eyes! Bunny is cute too! =-)

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

Isn't she the cutest little thing?!? I know you have a great time with her. I love the little teething toy you made, too. Lucky little girl, to have such a sweet Grandma.