Sep 28, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider?

Saturday,my son went with me to Kwiltmakrs.I had 2 quilts to get layered and ready for quilting.One of the quilts I am hand quilting,the other we decided to tie it.I was surprised how quick Marlene and I tied the quilt,Today I am sewing the binding on,and starting the hand quilting on the other.Unfortunately I did not get any pics of the quilts while they were on the table.(rats!)....BUT,my son and I were taking pictures of things on our way down to her house.This picture was taken as we were driving through the Kickapoo Reservation,of course we stopped to take this.It had rained the night before and where we pulled in was a little muddy.So when I went to get out with my front wheel drive,mud was flying all over the place.You would have thought we went 4-wheel driving!!
When my son and I were getting ready to leave Marlene's' he spotted a spider near their strawberry patch.please click on the picture to enlarge it.. Christian did a great job capturing this spider in its' web.This is my handsome son,Christian.He LOVES Georgia Bulldogs!!Although,he is not really into quilty stuff,he enjoyed talking to Marlene's' husband Norm about hunting,guns,and bow and arrows.He let me know he enjoyed his trip that day..awwww.So,that meant a stop at Dairy Queen on the way home.
Today Christian is off school for parent teacher conference,and we are going to a pond close by to to feed and take pictures of the geese and cranes..We may even run out to the pumpkin patch...and the apple orchard.Stay tuned to see what we capture.Thanks for visiting,Amy

2 comments:

KCFitch said...

Love it!!

Karla from The Itsy Bitsy Spider

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Amy, the first comment is cute! Glad you had a good day and that Christian enjoyed his day as well. I know I did. Your photos turned out great. I will be up later in the week.