Sep 9, 2009

I am still alive

I am still alive. I have been busy crocheting and working on my crazy trip around the world. The crazy trip around the world is being sold to one of our friends,it is only queen size,So that means I have to make it king size and get mailed to the Long arm quilter.I have crocheted about 30 rounds on the star afghan,my son says" Mom,I think it should be big enough,she is only going to be 1 yr old". Umm "yeah" I say "but she has to be able to use it at least until her second birthday".

Here she (Jaeda).. my lovely little granddaughter. I am so looking forward to the end of Oct. we are going to Georgia to be with her when she destroys some birthday cake for her first birthday.My mother will also be there,so it is going to be GREEEEEAT!!
Another thing that has been keeping me busy is my son has this motorbike he is purchasing from a classmate,I go outside with him while he rides it around where we live.He rides it and I walk, the scooter goes about 30 mph.No, I do not keep up with him.

lastnight my husband was helping him fix the pull rope that broke.Of course I had to take some pics while they were working on it.

Thanks for visiting,Amy

4 comments:

Becky said...

Jaeda gets more beautiful with every picture I see! I am sure you are chomping at the bit to go see her!

Unknown said...

Ah, our granddaughters just get cuter and cuter! Are we blessed, or what?? Jaeda is a little doll!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I bet you are excited about seeing your grandaughter however dear.... I am not looking forward to your leaving.... See you soon.

My name is Riet said...

What a beautiful granddaughter you have Amy. And I am certain she looks like you.
Have a nice day