Feb 13, 2013

WIP,

Today I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.com. It helps to know I am not the only one with quite a few WIP's. My first WIP is a baby quilt, I am doing a controlled scrappy trip around the world.

The second WIP is a spiderweb quilt, I have been making these blocks for over a year.. it is an easy leader and ender project.. it was supposed to help get scraps under control. But,I think the scrap pile keeps growing.


















 My grandbaby was helping me while I was sewing the other day.. she loves the strips.



 The third quilt is another baby quilt. I used the pattern from Moda Bake Shop,it is called Wiggly Whimsy.



















I just love baby quilts!



9 comments:

Vanesa said...

I love your WIPs, especially that spiderweb quilt - the blocks take a while but it will be so worth it! How great that you have a little helper!

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said...

Ooh, your spiderweb blocks are beautiful!

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Love your colors on the Round The World. The baby looks so sweet, as always.

Jenny said...

Baby quilts are fun, aren't they? Both of your's look sooo cute! I especially like how you used the stripes in the first one.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I too am losing the scrap battle. No matter how many quilts I make, I never seem to make a dent. Lovely projects...

Nikadamaja said...

I really love the layout of your scrappy trip along quilt. Especially the striped fabric.

Nutsy Coco said...

I love the colors in your scrappy around the world!

Lorna McMahon said...

Sweet photo of your grandbaby! Thanks for sharing that one! And the baby quilt. So fresh!

Carla said...

Lovely lovely projects you have going ; )