Dec 2, 2012

Christmas Works

I have been busy as an Elf. Working on Christmas projects,.. and fighting the urge to start more projects.I have been crocheting some softies for the younger ones my list.

I just love her little feet.
I have been hand quilting 2 quilts... now dreading the binding ,my poor finger.
This is just a peek of one project.
In between finishing Christmas gifts I am working on a project started a few years ago.. I love the Valentines Day fabric... I could almost eat this fabric up.
May you have a Safe and Merry Christmas.
Pin It

3 comments:

Fabric Warrior (aka Amie) said...

Everything is so bright and colorful. Great job! : )

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Everything looks good! I know you have been busy with the looks of all that. We have a lot going on don't we?

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Everything is looking great - a fab collection of presents :)