Sep 7, 2012

Busy as a bee!

I have been busy sewing Christmas gifts for friends and family.. My immediate family and I have decided this Christmas we are all making something handmade. I can not wait,to see what everyone makes each other.. I can not share all of what I am making since some of them do look at my blog.
I am using Jingle by Michael Miller Fabrics.. I just love the aqua!

I found a quilt shop in Ann Arbor,Michigan that carries ALL colors of Kona!! talk about a kid in a candy store!
I have also started some leader and ender projects. I just love the rainbow colors!
Thank you for stopping by. Happy Sewing!
Pin It

2 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I LOVE your rainbow corner blocks - really beautiful :)

Renee said...

Wow that rainbow quilt is gorgeous! I just finished one like that, but with such different colors: http://sparrowlanequilts.blogspot.com/2013/01/kings-corner-quilt-finished.html