Jun 11, 2010

Retail therapy

Today was my day off.. then work six in a row,, I needed fabric therapy, but was not wanting to sew. My husband took me to Kidron,Ohio. I love this family quilt shop there.I was truly blessed.The owner (Anna) said to me, I have not seen you in awhile,Where all have ya been?(it has been 2.5 yrs).Wow hard to believe she would remember someone with bleached blonde hair looking for scrap bags.That be me... I hit the jackpot because she had a tote full of bags!!!!some even had blocks already started...9 matching log cabin blocks,with fabric to use with them.And of course I had to buy some extra.
If you ever get to Holmes County Ohio, ya must go to Millers Dry Goods.I also found some great scrap bags there.I have not taken any pictures of my finds,some martini glass fabric for a purse.
Also along S.R.39 is Walnut Creek,They have the best Whoopie pies I have ever tasted!!!!I guess I need chocolate therapy also.
I read a sign at one of the quilt shops "behind every quilter is a pile of fabric"
Thanks for visiting,Amy

1 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Lucky you! I am glad you got some fabric at such a good deal too. Nice that she remembered you. Have fun sewing, and by the way did you eat some chocolate for me too?