May 7, 2010

Chocolate IS a girls best friend

Today was a great sweet day,We went to Hershey Pa. to take the Chocolate Tour
Oh how all the chocolate smelled so good, and all the history there.




I am sorry I can not share the smells or tastes.. but we sure had a great time!On a sewing note I have sewn a pair of curtains for my mom while we have been here,and a table runner for her bedroom. I will share pics after I give it to her for mothers day. Happy Mothers day to all my friends!!!Thanks for visiting,Amy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Mother's Day Amy. Your mother is beautiful. I thought before I read your post that she must be your sister!

Becky said...

Looks like you are having a fun visit with your beautiful Mama!! Happy Mother's Day to you both! Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your stitching!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

The chocolate factory looks like a fun thing. Are the steet lights still like Kisses there in Hershey? Have a nice Mother's Day.