Jan 27, 2009

Quilts,

I was going through some folders and thought I would share some of my past projects. I had not posted them on this blog, and since the other blog site I was using went haywire a few months back, I decided to stay with this one.
This quilt is using Bonnie Hunters pattern from www.quiltville.comBonnie calls this Pineapple Blossom, I called this one Orange Blossom. I made it for Project Linus 2 years ago.This is it without borders.
Photobucket
This quilt I made for my grandpa for Christmas. Believe it or not I made from shirts and a little bit of yardage.
Photobucket
I bought a bag of scraps a few years ago, and just started putting things together, it is almost lap size now. the fabrics are some older Moda lines. they are gorgeous
Photobucket
I bought 2 fat quarters at a quilt store in Iowa last January when hubby had back surgery at the VAMC. and with the fat quarters came the pattern for this origami bag. It worked up super quick.
Photobucket
Thanks for visiting, have a great eve/day, Amy

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Amy, that origami bag is SO cute. I love the orange blossom! Enjoying your music!

Anonymous said...

cute stuff, mom, and its nice to see a pic of you and gpa with the one quilt, love ya

Michelle said...

Gee Amy,
You were only about 75 miles from me! Small world!

Your quilts look great, and so does your bag!
Blessings,
Michelle

Lynn E said...

Love the orange blossom its special and your happy quilt the colors are fantastic.

Julie said...

You make such pretty quilts. And the origami bag is just too cute.

My name is Riet said...

LOve your orange blossom quilt. It is beautiful.