Dec 30, 2008

Revised Orange Crush

I had started the Orange Crush Mystery back in the summer, and had to put on hold when we went to a job in Az. well, when I got it out Sunday it was missing a few pieces, the triangle setting pieces. UGH. but its ok I am not going to set on point and taking the other triangles apart and making new square units. and trying to figure out a border for it.I am not all upset about losing the pieces, I look at as a way to adjust a design for my mishap.
Photobucket
This quilt I just got from the Long Arm quilter I know In Illinois. she did a great job of quilting it. I have not decided on a recipient of it so it is up for sale.
Photobucket
Today was exceptionally warm.. 53 degrees, and son got a new skateboard for Christmas so we took off to the skate park
Photobucket
Photobucket
and the good thing is he met some boys that snowboard and invited him to go with them, I think it would be cool to go snowboarding but at my age .. my balance aint so good. so I would be better off sledding..thanks for reading,Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL,HOW ABOUT THAT ?YOU POSTED THIS 4 SECONDS AGO.HOW ABOUT THIS FOR FAST.I'M REALLY NOT STALKING YOU.HAHA.I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.IT WAS A RECORD 83 DEGREES HERE TODAY.GLOBAL WARMING?I THINK SO .WE'RE IN TEXAS BUT GHEESH.YOUR SON COULD REALLY DO SOME SKATEBOARDING HERE.HA
GIRL,WHAT IS IT ABOUT QUILTING YOU DON'T KNOW?YOU BLOW ME AWAY WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE....HAPPY NEW YEAR...ANN

Cathy said...

I love the quilt (both). I have been wanting to make the "orange crush" quilt. You inspire me.

Anonymous said...

aww mom,ur an inspiration! to many(: i love & miss u.
looks like they got a really nice skatepark there.bet he likes it.